Architectural Intern - BIM experience
We are seeking an exceptional Intern Architect who can quickly develop designs and construction documents, coordinate consultants and interact well with project staff and partners. A prospective candidate should be capable of understanding and applying codes and regulations, completing assignments per schedule, and producing quality documentation.
Experience in senior living, healthcare and/or multifamily is a plus but not a requirement.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an architectural office
- Proficiency in BIM (ArchiCAD/ Revit)
- Basic understanding of building and life safety codes
- Aptitude in construction and construction details
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for thinking ahead to meet project goals
- Motivated and flexible
- Professional demeanor
Accredited Architectural Degree
This is a full-time salary position, pay is commensurate with experience.