Intern Interior Designer - BIM Experience
We are seeking an exceptional Intern Interior Designer who can quickly develop designs and construction documents, coordinate consultants and interact well with project staff and partners.
Prospective candidates should be capable of understanding and applying codes and regulations, completing assignments per schedule, and producing quality documentation. Experience in senior living, healthcare and/or multifamily is a plus but not a requirement.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an interior design or architectural office
- Capable of taking a project from concept through design and construction, while integrating interior architecture, finishes and furnishings
- Proficiency in BIM (ArchiCAD/ Revit)
- Basic understanding of building and life safety codes
- Aptitude in construction and construction details
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Motivated and flexible
- Professional demeanor
Accredited Interior Design Degree
This is a full-time salary position, pay is commensurate with experience.