Proactive Project Architect
We are seeking an exceptional Project Architect who can effectively coordinate multiple architectural and interiors projects to ensure effective execution. The candidate can quickly develop designs and construction documents, coordinate consultants and interact well with project staff, partners, and clients.
A prospective candidate should be capable of understanding and applying codes and regulations, completing assignments per schedule, and producing quality documentation. Experience in senior living, healthcare and/or multi-family is a plus but not a requirement.
- At least 4-8 years of experience in an architectural office
- Ability to lead a team and coordinate complex projects
- Proficiency in BIM (ArchiCAD/ Revit)
- Knowledge of Building and Life Safety Codes
- Aptitude in construction and construction details
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for thinking ahead to meet project goals
- Motivated and flexible with an aptitude for teaching and giving direction
- Professional demeanor
Accredited Architectural Degree
Architectural License for the State of Texas or in the process of completing registration exams.
This is a full-time salary position, pay is commensurate with experience.